Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever dated an opossum?

I did, but only once. At dinner, I ordered an expensive cut of meat for her and she wouldn't eat it. However, she did eat her napkin and a portion of the tablecloth. Then she actually climbed up on the table and started eating my salad, without a fork. Afterwards, we went to my place and had some drinks. The sex was wild. She liked it when I nibbled on her tail while we were having sex. I offered to take her home, but she refused. Last time I saw her she was walking on my fence. I like to think of her as awesome opossum.Have you ever dated an opossum?
I have been thinking about it.Have you ever dated an opossum?
No but I was married to a jackass for a long time! Does that count?! lol
As in, a guy who plays dead? Hmmmm. No. But my aunt married one, he lays on the sofa all day with many beer cans...
no but good luck.
No, but I dated a snake!...and a Jackass!!
yeah, in grade 10 science class. The osmologram said that the fossil was about 5-6,000 years old
nope
Not since the war

No comments:

Post a Comment