Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Did your grandma love you or did she leave the head on the opossum when they roasted it for dinner?

**Inspired by Dallas--Did your grandma love you or did she leave the head on the opossum when they roasted it for dinner?
FACT I: In Guido's imaginary country, we call them simply 'possums', not 'opossums'.





FACT II: In Guido's imaginary country, possums are pests and we poison their furry butts and make their fur into socks, funny hats and nipple warmers.





FACT III: In Guido's imaginary country, you can sit on my face anytime so long as you wear possum nipple warmers.





*cries*Did your grandma love you or did she leave the head on the opossum when they roasted it for dinner?
It's opossumbility...





%26lt;---he can't recall :(
...it was chewy... she always left the tail on the squirrels too... couldn't leave the table 'til the plate was clean...
She loved me and took the head out of it
We only evar had possum stew. We weren't good enough for roast possum.





*cries big hillbilly tears*
Mine always gave me the parsons nose from the chicken. In English the backside because it was white meat i loved.
Nah she just made me same bangin azz coleslaw. And for some reason she always tried to push vanilla pudding which I really dont care for


slaw=life
You got a body with your opossum????
you talkin bout possum woman? Everybody knows you cook em with cabbage and taters...lordy
My grandma loved me. She fed me fish sticks and tater tots.
lmao... she took off the head
Grammy would grill anythin...so would I.
good ol mayonnaise crackers...


she loved me enough to put a swirl in the Dukes mayo on the salty side of the Saltine....
Fact lll of Guido's imaginary country makes me want to live there.





*cries for my cold nipples*
Oh my God -- maybe she DIDN'T love me.... (sob)
Wow...they took the time to roast it?


That would have been great!





Seriously though, my grandma always had lots of peaches at her house...I discovered when I was a teen that she didn't even like peaches (but she knew that I really did, so she always had them). Yes, my grandma loved me.
FACT IV: In Guido's imaginary country, a possum will sit on your face anytime so long as you don't chew.





~cries~
she loved me. she even cut the crusts off my sandwhiches! :))
  • c++
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment