Friday, February 12, 2010

What's a better accent to go atop my Opossum casserole, Vienna Sausage or Barbecued Sardines?

Bar B Que'd sardines most definitely. 'Cuz there's nothin' B-B-Q sauce can't hide the taste of. He*ll .. it works better than catsup! ;-)





And if I'm comin' over to your house for dinner I'm gonna need PLENTY of it to swallow a meal like that down. Yea .. plenty of B-B-Q sauce, beer, and uh, Scope.





The latter, of course, to prepare my breathe for what I'll be swallowing later for dessert...





Heh heh ... ;-)





Peace.





**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**What's a better accent to go atop my Opossum casserole, Vienna Sausage or Barbecued Sardines?
lol ... why absolutely! thank you sweetie for the best answer. i appreciate that definitely! good to see you here for once! have a wonderful rest of your week! =)

Report Abuse


What's a better accent to go atop my Opossum casserole, Vienna Sausage or Barbecued Sardines?
Hell, just go ahead with pork livers and lites..
I love to have a baked doh doh bird with bald eagle eggs
Barbecued Sardines go with everything!
how bout rasted kitty??? hmmm ever thinkof that ??
I would go with the sausage. Sardine eyes looking at me wouldn't be to appetizing!


;-)
quail eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment