Friday, February 12, 2010

Have you ever hugged an opossum?

Sure havent, I would rather keep my face attached to my head.Have you ever hugged an opossum?
NO!Have you ever hugged an opossum?
Oh yeah I hug them all the time. You have to be careful though that you don't squeeze to hard and kill them. Unless they are not really a possum like the guy on Ice Age- then you have an entirely different problem.
I have held one before. My mom worked at a state park and had to take care of one before. I know people think they are really gross but this one was a baby, it was kind of cute.
Don't feel like getting bitten with razor sharp teeth and getting infected and dieing. Thanks :-)
No, but I have had raccoons in my pants.
No, and I don't plan to.
ewww NO! Those things are just aweful %26amp; nasty looking....dirty little creatures!
nope..and I don't think that I ever will.
Nope, they have very sharp teeth. Don't think I'd want to try that.
Nope.





Ran over one once, but no hugs were involved.
OUCH!


And no.
No... but I had one run through my legs when BBQing a few winters back.
Yes, immediately after he bit my hand and would not let go. I hugged him with my other arm against my chest until he let go.


I was using my hand to clear dirt out of a hole I had dug the evening before and the ';possum'; bit my hand. I pulled the whole ';critter'; out and just gave him a big tight ';hug';. He let go and tried to bite my face. I suppose he wasn't the ';huggy'; type. I have not seen him since.
HAHAHA no.
no, I petted one once.
No, but I mugged an opossum
no
Yup. An ex-girlfriend of mine used to have a bunch of them as pets - they act tough for about 5 minutes after you catch them, after which they are as pliant as silly puddy.





They are still just as stupid after being domesticated as they are when they're in the wild, though.
  • c++
  • 1 comment:

    1. I raised a baby opossum and he would never bite me... He had a bone disorder that eventually gave him a heart attack... My heart was broken when he died and I cried for a week...If pictures could be posted here I would show you the one of where I'm hugging him... He right next to my face but would never bite me... I was mommy to him...

      ReplyDelete