Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My cat has taken to laying on his back with all legs up like a roadkill opossum? has he no shame?

MAYBE HE'S JUST SHOWING OFF HIS GOODIES TO THE LADY CATS.My cat has taken to laying on his back with all legs up like a roadkill opossum? has he no shame?
Hey... Is he trying out some 'Yoga', the Indian psycho-physical discipline for keeping good physical and mental health?!!! Well...You were asking about sense of humour that day!My cat has taken to laying on his back with all legs up like a roadkill opossum? has he no shame?
none...try it you might like it too
Be happy he is doing that, that means he is comfortable around you and feels safe in your house. All 5 of our kitties do this (even our prissy girls)
lol...mine like to do that sometimes too. they're lazy
Cats? Shame? Are you serious?? LOL!!





All kidding aside, when a cat rolls over on its back in front of you, he is saying, ';I trust you implicitly.'; A cat's belly is his most vulnerable spot and for him to roll over on his back is a compliment to you. However, it's NOT an invitation to pet the tummy! You can try, but be prepared for a swat or scratch-- better to try the chest!





You said ';he';, so I assume your cat is a boy. Females in heat will also roll over on their backs as a form of foreplay.
One of my cats was flopped like that, just slightly hanging over the edge of my bed. When he stretched, he fell of the bed. If not shamed, I'm sure he was embarassed!
I own a cat named Possum.
No. One living at my place does the same. They are attention whores.
My cat does this too...it also waits til company comes over, then it sits in the middle of the floor, hikes its legs up over its head, and starts giving itself a douche. It ONLY does this when it has a captive audience.
Awe.....ain't that just sooo sweet??????





My wonderdog would never do such an ungraceful thing.
Evidently not. My cat does that all the time too. He also likes to clean himself (his privates) when ever I have a friend or date over. Go figure them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment