Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I become a opossum?

I was named Opossum at birth. I feel, as I'm getting older, I should embrace my heritage. I wish to become a full-blown opossum. Does anyone know how I can do this?How do I become a opossum?
poor guy! if all these tweens claim to be vampires, mermaids, were wolfs, etc..... why can't he be a opossum!How do I become a opossum?
Put on a fur coat, then lie on the ground pretending to be dead. Try not to do this on roads, otherwise you may not need to pretend very much.
wow.


if someone was named say....tampon, it doesn't mean they r meant to embrace they're inner tampon as they become older. ur name is just a NAME.
**** OFF MISTER OPOSSUM!
Lets see


Play dead
my name is frog and i like to jump around
Meh, I give it a 3/10 for amusement. It just wasn't all that funny, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment