Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What kind of wine should I serve with deep fried opossum, chitlins, okra and grits?

I am having a really fancy dinner in my single wide trailer and I want to impress.What kind of wine should I serve with deep fried opossum, chitlins, okra and grits?
Certainly a fine wine is appropriate for such a culinary occasion.





May I suggest a fortified port. Something along the lines of a Thunderbird (white of course). Be sure to buy the one with the rose on the screw cap. That's the higher end one.





While Ripple is still an old favorite, oh my that takes me back, you have to concern yourself with your image.





A nice touch, to go with desert is a not very ostentatious beverage. Beer is good.





Bon Apetite! ( or however you spell it...urrrrrrrrrrrp....woo.....that chile dog tasted almost as good coming up as it did going down)What kind of wine should I serve with deep fried opossum, chitlins, okra and grits?
forget the wine you need some Moonshine lmao
Dandelion wine. You can't get gussier than a dandy-lion, now can you?
rofl.....i am cracking up....lol...wait let me get straight here..okay...





how bout Uncle Tater's Red Cracker Wine?
Zorak says, ';If yous can't makes your own wine from dem' mulberries in the backyard, I suggest you go out and buy the wine in the box!! Nothing impresses like hooch straight from da' box!! Bwaa Haaa Haaa!!!';
Boone's Farm. For sure.
Mad Dog 20/20
Boone's Farm
Mad Dog 20/20 is a good start. Then over dinner you can all swig Colt 45 from the bottle.





If all else fails, ';Two-buck Chuck';!





been there done that
Boones Farm,,,,,,or TJ Swan...
Night Train
Colt 45 Malt Liquor
If you deny me my Boone's Farm Strawberry Wine , then there's no way am I shaving my legs for you.
Boone Springs Farm. the strawberry wine would go nicely!
The juice from the bottom of a silo.
white Zinfandel
Murlow
Mogen David 20/20
No wine honey, get out your best moonshine!
Ripple, Mad Dog 20-20 or Boonesfarm strawberry.





Keep an OE 40 oz. on hand for the non-wine drinkers.
Boones Farm
then theres only one choice: THUNDERBIRD!!
shine
The kind in a box=]





Always sure to please.








It will fit the theme.


Dont ya think?
Reunite with ICE it's NICE!
muscadine wine with pulp
I will go with a screw top Merlot on that one
Moonshine, the 07 would be just the drop
I would say Boone's is probably best.
No wine~a little corn liquor will do
anything in a box would be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment