Sunday, February 7, 2010

My dog has green stuff coming from his eyes I think as a result from recently killing an opossum. Suggestions

VET NOW that is VERY dangerous,..... that is NOT normal... could be a sign of another VERY dangerous kind of rabies..My dog has green stuff coming from his eyes I think as a result from recently killing an opossum. Suggestions
Go to the vet.... at very least it is an eye infection. At worst, it could have caught Rabies from the possum.My dog has green stuff coming from his eyes I think as a result from recently killing an opossum. Suggestions
That dosen't sound good. Are there other symptoms besides the green discharge from the eyes? I think I would take him to the vet just to be sure it isn't something serious.
You better put hi down before he attacks your whole family. It is a blood bourne virus.
Suggestions...oh wow! This is so hard.... uh....














TAKE HIM TO THE VET INSTEAD OF ASKING US!

No comments:

Post a Comment