Sunday, February 7, 2010

A friend of mine gave me a baby opossum that he found and has been caring for for about 2 months now. Help!?

I need to know how to care for it it eats hard food already so i gave it some of my ferrets food moisened with water, and i have given him a purse with a rag in it to sleap in. I was also wondering since he has been cared for since he was so small do you think he would be able to survive on his own in the wild once he is big enough??? please helpA friend of mine gave me a baby opossum that he found and has been caring for for about 2 months now. Help!?
Here is a great site on how to care for them


http://www.ehow.com/how_2046508_care-pet鈥?/a>


however i don't think it will be possible to release himA friend of mine gave me a baby opossum that he found and has been caring for for about 2 months now. Help!?
u should try to teach it to hunt. put like little pieces of food in secret hiding spots and try to help him find it cuz in the wild he's gonna have to find food by himself

No comments:

Post a Comment