Sunday, February 7, 2010

I would like to know where i could purchase a northern va. opossum? and are there any forums i can go to?

i love opossums, they are so misunderstood, kinda like me. I had one before as a pet and would love to have another. these lil critters are the easiest pets you could have. just some common sense alot of knowledge about them and they are just as loving.I would like to know where i could purchase a northern va. opossum? and are there any forums i can go to?
Opossums are wild animals so there are laws against keeping them as pets in many states. You must first check local and state laws to even see if you CAN keep one legally. Here is a helpful website:


http://theopossumpage.com/pagelegal.htmlI would like to know where i could purchase a northern va. opossum? and are there any forums i can go to?
I just wanted to let bird lady know that I know what to expect on keeping one, i am not that stupid. I just wanted to know where I could get one. THANK YOU very much.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment