Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get me a good possum ( opossum for you city boys ) recipe? Maw use to make em 4me

Well I'm gona assume you've already got the possum since you're askin for a recipe.They're gonna be greasy %26amp; fat when you cook em so I would suggest you smoke him low %26amp; slow. Around 225 degrees for 3-4 hours just like BBQ. Doing it this way will render most of the fat. Don't know what the internal temps for cooked possum should be but if the meats pulled away from the bone I'd say he was good to go. Pull the meat %26amp; serve it with some baked sweet potatos.Does anyone know where I can get me a good possum ( opossum for you city boys ) recipe? Maw use to make em 4me
dont kill the possums!Does anyone know where I can get me a good possum ( opossum for you city boys ) recipe? Maw use to make em 4me
there quite greasy...i would look around the garbage dump the are quite fond of garbage... i was born and raised west by god hillbilly from WV....good luck in looking you do better getting a groundhog.. those can be shot at the edge of fields by their holes
look at the Beverly Hillbillies , I think Granny and Jed Clampett


have one

No comments:

Post a Comment