Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is something wrong with an opossum if it comes out in the daytime?

I have seen the same opossum two days in a row, walking along my ivy-covered fence. Since opossums are nocturnal, does this mean there is something wrong with the opossum? If so, what should I do to help it?Is something wrong with an opossum if it comes out in the daytime?
it probably just got domesticated


its ok


you know, animals were really here first but we came and built houses


now we just kill them with so many trapsIs something wrong with an opossum if it comes out in the daytime?
If the opossums house has been messed with then it is okay. I have seen opossums in my yard at all times of day. If it is scaring you then you can get a live trap from the SPCA or local animal shelter when you catch it it will play dead and make a bad smell. Animal control can also help. Good Luck.





AW

No comments:

Post a Comment