Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have an opossum in my garage and I have two kittens that live in the garage. What should I do?

1) Catch the possum


2) Get the kittens


3) Catch the possum %26amp; get the kittens











Good Luck!I have an opossum in my garage and I have two kittens that live in the garage. What should I do?
Live and let live. Fix the cats, let them be. The possum is cute and harmless. So.. What was the big deal??

Report Abuse


I have an opossum in my garage and I have two kittens that live in the garage. What should I do?
wow i had the same issue once. you could call animal control or just run in there and get the kittens, Opossums weren't very aggressive to me but they look scary. normally kittens will either run out or hide really good. he's probably looking for cat food, not the cats themselves. don't try to shew the possum away with a broom they will bite the **** out of you! don't try to catch them yourself they will bite. call animal control.
Take the kittens out of the garage and call the Conservation Dept. they will come and get the opossum.
i say get the kittens out of the garage get the opossum(by some man) and take it some where but make sure its out of the house then just move the kittens back in-simple.
Get the kittens out of there. If they are small, the possum could kill them. You need to trap the possum and remove it far away.
Remove the kittens asap then set a live trap for the opossum and relocate it.
move the kittens. possums are mean, may not hurt the kittens, but you won't get rid of them easy.
Move the kitten out and call Animal Control and have them remove the possum.
call animal control you dont want the opossum in your house.
get the kittens out. then set a trap and bring the oposum to a forest
remove the kittens asap and call animal control!!!
catch it and take it pound


MAKE SURE YOUR CATS DON'T GET BITTEN!!!!
get a broom and have at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment