Friday, February 5, 2010

Do you hate and have no respect for the opossum?

Because, I see quite a bit of hatred for them - and they can be pretty creepy, but they are North America's only Marsupial. Thats right, marsupial..Opinion changed?Do you hate and have no respect for the opossum?
no i actually love opossum. they are very unique creatures, like you said they are marsupials. i don't think they are ugly at all they are beautiful in their own way, unfortunately most people overlook that because they only like cute fuzzy animals like bear cubs.





opossums are not aggressive or threatening at all and it makes me sad that so many people are so scared of them and disgusted by them. i used to have 2 opossums that would climb the fence into my yard almost every night and we would sit on the porch and just watch them explore our yard looking for bugs and critters to eat. they are very cool animals!!Do you hate and have no respect for the opossum?
I have 'possums in my neighborhood. As long as no one leaves cat food out, they're fine. Otherwise, they're all over the place. I had one get in my house. I shooed her out with a broom, but she got so scared, she pooped on the floor. I cleaned up the mess and could not help but notice it was nowhere near as nasty as my cats' messes, LOL. As for possums in the chicken coop, it might be a good idea to build a more secure coop and get the birds inside before twilight.
My dislike for opossums springs from the fact they get into chicken yards and kill chickens indiscriminantly. Forget this ';animals only kill to eat'; stuff. They will kill a whole flock of chickens and drag off just one to eat.





We've had to kill many opossums to keep our laying hens safe.
I'm sorry I can't stand opossum they are ugly and scary looking and I am just plain out and out afraid of them. Sorry!!!
I DO NOT HATE THE OPOSSUM


I THINK THEY ARE CUTE AND DESERVE OUR RESPECT
  • hot myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment