Friday, February 5, 2010

What do i do with the freaking smelly opossum living under my porch? I'm afraid it will eat my kitty babies..

it smells horrible, im afraid for my cats, my boyfriend wants to hang it and torture it, what am i gonna do?!?!?!What do i do with the freaking smelly opossum living under my porch? I'm afraid it will eat my kitty babies..
Call animal control and put moth balls under the porch to keep other critters from moving in. Animals don't like the smell but they won't hurt pets so it's safe to use.What do i do with the freaking smelly opossum living under my porch? I'm afraid it will eat my kitty babies..
If your boyfriend tortures it, he could get in to serious trouble with the law. And yes, it could pose a threat to young kittens. Call animal control, and they'll capture it for you.
calll an exterminator or animal control
first off he cant do that cause that is AGENST THE LAW as in ILLEGAL he could go to JAIL. call animal control cause they can get kinda mean but i dont think it will do anything to ur cats. call animal control or a vet or animal shelter they'll know what todo

No comments:

Post a Comment