Friday, February 5, 2010

Where can I take a wild opossum?

found a small oppsum onn my backyard but don't want to leave it there, were can i take it?Where can I take a wild opossum?
the woodsWhere can I take a wild opossum?
If you have secured the opossum, search for a local wild life sanctuary or rehabilitation center in your are. They will be able to help you, and many of them will come out and pick the baby up.





Good luck, and bless your heart for helping this baby!
To the woods or let it be and it will leave soon. If you keep pet food outside don't expect it to go away at all. If it is injured, take it to the local Nature Center.
A Wildlife Rehabilitation center that's near-by.





And Ron Jeremy, they're actually almost immune to most diseases, so please, no need to call animal control.
I believe I would try a google search for some solutions to this.
those are disgusting disease infested creatures...call animal control as fast as u can lol
an animal shelter or wild life sancuary
they hang from trees
Is it dead? Include some information my god!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment