Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is there any way to quickly get rid of a opossum sitting in a hollow tree in my backyard without using a trap?

My dog goes crazy and barks her head off when she's outside, and we have a party coming up in a couple of hours. I don't absolutely need it gone by then, but it would help. I don't want to use any sort of trap or anything that would kill it, but I can't let my dog run around without the neighbors getting angry. Is there any way to quickly get rid of a opossum sitting in a hollow tree in my backyard without using a trap?
humane traps this just traps them and then you can give it to the humane society to release some where else or get a cat/dog stopping device that plays a very high noise this will get rid of it keep you dog away or it won't like it thoughIs there any way to quickly get rid of a opossum sitting in a hollow tree in my backyard without using a trap?
good that your dog keeps you aware of things. try calling the a.p.l.(animal protective league) they usually get rid of animals using their cages so, you don;t have to worry about the animal being well u know i mean. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment