Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do I get a opossum out of my attic?

Moved into a house first we had a **** load of rats. Then we had squirrels now we have a opossum. What is good bait to use to get the opossum into the cage so we can get him out?How do I get a opossum out of my attic?
Tuna works good too it has a lot of smell for a little bit.How do I get a opossum out of my attic?
I've had an opossum in the house before, too. We had to build a ';road'; with books/boxes on either side so it would walk straight and pretty much scare it into walking down the homemade ';road'; until it left the house. It sounds dumb, but it worked.





In case you need bait, they like fruit.
cat or dog food.My Son and Daughter in law caught 3 in there home just last month.Feel free to Email me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment