Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can my cat be pregnant when the only animal its around is my pet opossum?

Could this be a sign of the end of times?





Is it possible that my cats pregancy is mentione in revelations?





Does it say anywhere in there anything about a strange birth from a cat? Also my cat is a virgin too so does that make the unborn kitten one of Gods litter?





Please someone explain this to me? Is this Kitten here to atone for our sins? This kitten is born of a virgin cat unless the possum was able to get my cat preggy.How can my cat be pregnant when the only animal its around is my pet opossum?
That's funny. In one of your other questions you claim ';pooper'; was hanging out in the yard with about ten cats.How can my cat be pregnant when the only animal its around is my pet opossum?
Is your cat an outdoor cat???
Hmmm. Don't know about Revelations, but you may get some insight from ';Archie and Mehitabel.';





To quote the cat: ';What, oh what, did I ever do to deserve all these kittens?';
I have friends who have stray cats make it into their house through the HVAC vent system under the house.





Maybe you should check to see that your vents are sealed . . .
stray cats
HAHAHAHA! Good question! Perhaps you are right about the 'atoning for our sins' part ;)





I'm going to assume this is a joke. If you are smart enough to know that Opossum is spelled with an O, then surely you are smart enough to know that an Opossum can not impregnant a cat. The funny thing will be all the people who think it's possible trying to leave answers! LOL!!





You made me smile :) Thanks :)





ROTFLOL @ Druid's answer!!
Are you sure the cat is pregnant? Cats have been known to have false pregnancies, just as some humans do.





As far as I am aware it is impossible for an opossum to impregnate a cat (or any other species other than its own)





You say your cat has never been outdoors. Are you 100% sure about that? I had a female who got out for about 15 minutes while she was in heat and managed to get pregnant during that short time. (Male cats can smell a female in heat about a mile away and they hang around, waiting for an opportunity to present itself)





Or perhaps you were gone and she got out and the family member who was careless would not admit it?





I guess the only thing to do, after confirming that the cat is in fact pregnant, is to wait and see what she gives birth to. If she does indeed give birth to ';catsums'; you may have a moneymaker on your hands!
Have you been to the vet? Did they tell you she's pregnant?If she is, you've had her for more than a couple months, as she's never been outside, there's a possibility that she has somehow found a way out. I would check around the house.
You have a naughty little kitty...she escaped the house and had a feline gangbang.
you should ask your husband
where do you get a pet opossum? anyway your cat could have had an orgie party that went a little too far....... ha ha ha
artficial insimulation?





no no your cat could be a victim of a opossum rape
How do you know your cat is preggers? Ultrasound? Unless a vet has told you that she is pregnant, she isnt. Could be a false pregnancy or maybe shes just fat.
if your cat is an outdoor cat, or got outside, then it could have found a tomcat and mated. that happened to my cat...b4 she was poisoned by an evil neighbor
%26gt;Nitwit...that pet 'possum is just one ugly old (and experienced) tom cat.%26lt;
Is your opossum male?





There's your answer dear, lol!





Poor kitty though...
You may want to check that opossum and make sure it's not a cat in a opossum suit. I don't know how to tell you this but your cat is not a virgin, a male cat took care of that;^)
Cats will meet in between where they both reside and do they're thing....
I guess I'm a bit of a realist. Your cat musta gotten outside or a tom cat came through the window.


I guess you'll have to wait and see what is born.
Since you are the worlds first pregnant man (Thanks to a german doctor)....http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








It makes sense to me that you cat, too, defies all laws of nature and is really a freak sent with a message from God.





Just shy away from the cheerios....


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment