Friday, February 5, 2010

I have the option between buying spiny mice, or to obtain a short-tailed opossum. Which would you choose? Why?

Only respond back if you actually know what these animals are.I have the option between buying spiny mice, or to obtain a short-tailed opossum. Which would you choose? Why?
those are both nice animals but rats are very intelligent, and very compassionate. They get very attached to people and consider them family, unlike other rodents that eat young. also, whenever a rat learns a navigation route, they never forget it. I dont know what you want to use those animals for but I would dip in a third option for investigation if I were you.I have the option between buying spiny mice, or to obtain a short-tailed opossum. Which would you choose? Why?
Short tailed opossum. They are sweeter and cuter.
I personally like the short-tailed opossums better. Mainly because they look a little more exotic than the spiny mice. You only need one STO (and is better, since, like syrian hamsters, they are solitary animals). The problem is that the STOs are nocturnal.


http://www.knowyoursto.com/articles/care鈥?/a>





Spiny mice actually prefer to be in large groups, which can make it difficult to keep them as a pet (more mice=larger cage=more cleaning). I've also never have seen a friendly spiny mouse, whereas I have seen several friendly STOs.


http://www.pogstarhedgehogs.com/spinymic鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment