Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Where can I find an opossum breeder?

Where can I find a breeder (preferabley in Georgia but anywhere is fine) who breeds virginia opossums? Also, do virginia opossums, when raised from a kit, make good pets in a household with dogs and children?Where can I find an opossum breeder?
Petco and Petsmart have magazines by the registers. Critters magazine has a breeder directory in the back.


I don't know about Virginia possoms. Are they the ones you see on ';When animals attack'; in people's garages threatening their Pit Bulls? The ones with the white pointy faces and grey bodies?


'Cause those don't make good pets. Even raised from babies, they have bad attitudes.


There are other ones, smaller and less aggressive that seem to make good pets. I think those come from Africa or Austrailia. I don't have any first hand experience though.


Good LuckWhere can I find an opossum breeder?
at tha pet shop or if u lucky u will find one in front of wal-mart
I wouldn't have an oppossum around children or other animals. They carry disease and aren't meant to be pets.
there fine if raised with dogs.no good with kids. if you put them outside on a leash a male will find her. www.voy.com/101376

No comments:

Post a Comment